Thursday, August 29, 2013

3rd week of RFLP

Weighed in at 194 this morning. (Started at 220/approx.) Last week I folded and ate Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I was feeling depressed, plus we went to a festival and I had some less than optimal food. No alcohol, but I am sure I set myself back a few days. It was a necessary mental break.

Now, Energy is good, not hungry most of the days. I ran out of Kerrygold Butter this morning so my coffee wasn't as Bulletproof®. Too much salt in the water gives me disaster pants, though I have been able to mitigate the disaster before it happens, timing is everything.

No problem with strength either, I am lifting 3x per week. 

Goal weight 180, should not be too difficult if things progress consistently.

I am looking forward to the refeed. I have found that a two day refeed keeps me balanced mentally. Breaking the addiction to the act of eating is an important factor in my opinion. I don't find that I am hungry as much as I just want the sensation of eating.

Fitz

Upgraded™ and Bulletproof® are trademarks/service marks of Better Baby LLC'.

No comments: