Friday, October 17, 2008

Once you start the fat burning....

So...I took nearly 3 weeks off from lifting, and cardio. I ate reasonably well, but had a few more cheat meals than usual. I was on the road for 3 days and could not really help. I also ate way too little and expected to get back and find out that I was heavier with a few ticks in the old body fat percentage.

WRONG!!!!!

I went down to 184.6 and 11.5%!!!

I will still say that the Accu-measure single pinch reading is not entirely accurate, but nonetheless it shows progress. I doubt I am truly only 2% points away from single digits, simply because I still have little love handles and a ponch - but wow, it makes a big difference.

I need to buy new clothes because my pants don't fit anymore. NONE OF THEM!!!!

I went down from almost a 40" waist to a comfortable 34"!!!

I hope to get down to a 32" and 170lbs before I start to eat to gain lean mass.

My 30 day goal right now is 175lbs, body fat can stay.

Since we took the kids out of daycare and got a nanny, my schedule is all out of whack. I still have not been able to get a handle on it. I am also out of town every weekend in October, so that is adding some variables that I cannot control. But I am trying:

I eat a good breakfast before the shoots and I manage to get in a swim or a treadmill run if we are at a hotel that has these things.
I do a HIIT version of push ups before dinner and I try and make sure we avoid the crap restaurants, although I did splurge and have a few rum & diet cokes with my bloomin onion. Sometimes fried crap tastes good. But I still opted for the 6 oz steak with broccoli and a salad, no fries or potatoes.

Keeping my values in tact while still sampling life can go a long way without taking those awful steps back.

Shaun wet his bed last night, so getting up at 4 to workout was not an option after having to get up at midnight to take care of that.

Well - more later, thanks for your support. It is off to Albany for more cheer leading...

No comments: