Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to the Florida Fitzy's who have joined in the fitness fun. My older brother and his wife have gotten on the less than beaten path of elevated fitness and nutrition awareness. Think of this as a grassroots movement, with a Yes We Can motto. Yes we can drop body fat, yes we can add lean body mass, yes we can live well into our 90's and yes we can be the model of healthy living for others in our lives.

When I started this adventure, I didn't have the luxury of a partner to share in the motivation. There was no one to help me with my nutrition goals, my fitness goals, nothing. Not that my wife wasn't supportive, she was, just not the kind of support one needs when changing a lifestyle. So I raise my whey skim shake in honor of a couple, whom I am grateful to mentor (as much as I can) in this new direction of healthy living!

I invite Jimmy and Tammy to post here, as authors, so this forum may grow.

Cheers!

Scott

No comments: