Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 3 Bulletproof® RFLP

Amazing energy in the morning! Sleeping better as well. I am experiencing some lethargy early afternoon and also waking with a headache in the morning. I seem to be thirsty a lot but I am drinking plenty of water. A few times I had diarrhea but nothing bad and not much.

I have fleeting feelings of hunger, but again it is nothing that some water cannot handle. I may need to get some decaf because my second cup of coffee seems to wire me and then I crash.

I am shooting for Sunday as my re-feed day. That will be 6 days of the protocol. I am determined to do this. My goal is to get back to a 34 waist.

For activity I took the dog for a run/walk and lifted weights. I also did some yard work and one sprint.

Mentally, I feel more focused in the morning but can "will" myself to focus in the afternoon if needed. I feel a little more on an even keel with my emotions also.

I took the kids to a BBQ this afternoon and the food smells good, but I am sticking with this.

More tomorrow.

--Fitz
 ‘Upgraded™ and Bulletproof® are trademarks/service marks of Better Baby LLC'.

No comments: