Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Week 2 - Rapid Fat Loss Protocol

I have neglected to update my progress since last week. I have been super busy and I am sticking to that excuse!

So I am down to about 197 - I feel great. I have some low points about mid afternoon and mid-week makes the last few days before the re-feed pretty tough.

I will post some pics when I am done.

Food cravings are minimal and easy to redirect from.

My re-feed day was this past Sunday and I loved it. I ate grass-fed beef, white basmati rice and veggies. I drank some Kvass and some Kombucha. I ate a couple handful of blue berries because I love them. Otherwise I stuck pretty close to the script.

Today is my first day on Upgraded MCT oil. So good so far.

I will update next week.

Fitz

 ‘Upgraded™ and Bulletproof® are trademarks/service marks of Better Baby LLC'.

No comments: