Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Fitzness 2019 Week 1 Day 1 1-2-19

 Considering I cleaned out my shithole of a basement, I was able to get right back to it. I seem to have a sneezing fit each and every time I try to work out in the morning, but I got through it. Today was light - I don't want to get injured  - I mean, lets get real, I'm almost 46 and have fallen out of my optimal fitness zone.

Weight: 224.5    5'7"

Treadmill: 3mph  3% incline - 15 min (warmup)

Body squats, below parallel (as much as possible):

3x10 +2 (Started to feel a cramp brewing so I stopped)

Bench Press: Bar only (45lbs)
3x10

Overhead Press: Bar Only (45lbs)
3x8

Hammer Curls (20 lbs dumbbells)
5x10




I have a message for the resolution shamers: Screw You. To hell with you and your flat abs and smug demeanor. Just because fitness has been an obsession for you and not me, doesn't give you license to shit on my goals. Not that I care, but for the love, try and be supportive of people. Imagine a country where more people were exercising and eating right. Health insurance premiums would go down as the rate of obesity went down.

I am going to do my best to maintain my schedule, but I realize that life happens. I might catch a cold or have a bad night's sleep. I will adjust and continue without falling completely off the wagon. I plan on going 12 weeks and then taking a 2 week rest. I will gradually up my weights (progressive loading) and I will slowly increase my cardio. My body needs to adjust to this new lifestyle and I will not force it. My nutrition will gradually shift to whole foods and 85-90% clean. I will probably go for a 40/40/20 macro ratio, but I am not going to be insanely obsessed with it as I once was. I am going to be smart, determined and cautious. I will post my progress daily. I will also post when I have set backs. I don't want to have them, but I am going to be realistic and accept that it may happen. Here's to 2019, I hope you can follow in my journey.

Fitz

1 comment:

Florenda Nicole said...

Much appreciation to Dr Moses anabic,I never believed I would be cured from hiv and hepatitis b,I don't know how to start testifying about this great herbalist whom cured me,I had lived with hiv for three years many therapist deceived me that hiv has no cure rather giving me pills just to keep sustaining the ailment but inside of me I knew I was never free.fortunately my bestie whom was suffering from migraine saw a testimony about dr Moses anabic whom cured a man with kidney cancer,I was amazed and we quickly contacted him told him about our ailment with tear of grief in my eye's.then he prepared a powerful herbs for me and my friend with different prescription on how to take them after three weeks of administering his herbs my body system changed automatically then I felt having a new life,so he advised that I should go for a test in three different medical centres which turned out to be negative surprisingly tears rolled down my eyes in joy.my best friend is also happy being cured from migraine totally after a week and three days of taking her own herb with prescription,all we know is God bless you Dr Moses anabic herbal home.he cures all kind of sickness/virus,don't hesitate to contact him through his personal email (MOSESANABIC@GMAIL.COM)or you can call/chat him with +2348100661264.a problem shared is a problem solved,God bless you doctor.