Thursday, March 25, 2010

Log 3-25-10

Age 37
5'7"
191 lbs
20% BF

Now I am doing the rear-foot-elevated split squat instead of Front or Back squats. Lower back problems and my legs need the least amount of work. Besides, I did these with an empty bar in back squat low bar position and these really burn, with no torque on my back. Balance is a issue right now, but I can fix that with practice. Lack of good balance on my left side caused me to do only 5 reps per set on the left side.

RFESS: Bar (45lbs)

R:7/7/7
L: 5/5/5

OHP: 45x5 / 95x3

100: 5/5/5/5/5

I'll get these back up to 120 in a few weeks and some good eating.

Rack Pull:

145: 1x5

Still cautious on these due to my back. With proper form I will be fine, just need to be mindful.

Chin ups:

5/5/5/3/3 - felt good, next time will be 5x5

Sit ups:

Trying to make the grade for the Sheriff's test. Need 36 in 1:00 - and I did it down to the second. I want to beat this by 10 seconds.

No cardio this week since I am still trying to baby my back. Running will begin again Sunday.

I feel healthy, I feel happy, I feel terrific!

Post WO meal - Slice of Gluten free bread, 2 Free range eggs, 3 slices uncured bacon. 8 oz skim milk...coffee.

No comments: