Thursday, May 29, 2008

Week 11 Day 2

Yet another happening which screwed with my schedule. Does anyone else have this problem? It seems that if anything is going to happen, it always happens on my lifting days!!!!! I have been wanting to take this to the next level because I believe that I am on a plateau, but if it isn't one thing it is another which stops me from adding cardio and additional exercises to my life.

I couldn't lift until 4:00pm. My energy was not right - for many annoying reasons.

Week 11 Day 2
Workout A

5'7"
196lbs
Age 35

I should get a BF% reading and a picture soon, I am noticing a difference.

Squats - I tried box squats and must say that they appeal to me. I will have to work my way to parallel, but I am only about an inch off!

125 - 5/5/5/5/5

Bench Press -

170 - 4/3
Deloaded to 165 - 5/2

Not happy with that performance.

Barbell Rows - Current Favorite

150 - 5/5/5/5/5

Dips +30 5

Bodyweight - 10/5

Not happy at all - but at least i lifted. This Friday will be better.

No comments: