Sunday, September 7, 2008

Renaissance Week 9 Day 1

9/7/08

5'7"
192lbs
17.5% BF

Age 35

Workout A

Front Squats:

45x5 / 95x5 / 135x5 / 140x5 / 145x5 / 150x3 / 155x2 / 150x2 / 145x2

This was a good day, and a great recovery from Friday. I had form issues last session, but today I was right on. I could have done much more, but my wife doesn't quite understand the idea that my workout times are sacred. The kids were down in the basement and I was lifting big, so I didn't want to hurt the kids PLUS, I could not concentrate. I got all pissed off and moved on to bench and my wife got an attitude and was like "why are you acting this way?" I wanted to slap her. DUH! I am fucking working out - no admittance.

Bench Press: 45x10 / 135x5 / 155x5

170: 5/5/5/4/3.5

Row:

160: 5/5/5/5/5

Dips: +35

10/10/10

I couldn't do HIIT because I was still full from my horrible breakfast.

I think it is funny that Kelly always called me fatty when I complained about my weight. I devote my life to improving myself, and I get attitude because I am dedicated. What does she want? I can be fat and gross, but then she wouldn't touch me. We never got intimate because I found out that I was not attractive to her anymore. Now she is the one in worse shape, but I am always affectionate. I love her, but sometimes these kids and the finances and her moderate resistance to my new lifestyle make it really hard to want to be here. I think somewhere deep down she thought that I would skip a few meals and lift weights once in a while and I would be svelt all of the sudden. Sorry honey, it takes time, dedication and hard hard work to undo 25 years of poor nutrition and inactivity.

You cannot have it both ways, if you want me to have a nice body, then you have to let me have my time and not give me attitude. Christ I am freakin' mad mad mad.

No comments: